VirtuePoker.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Online play for Tuesday night

I played a few tourney's on Tuesday night. Couple of free rolls on UB and the $2 bounty also. We made a new Rachael Ray dish called "Christmas Pasta" last night and it turned out really good. We also had the homemade GARLIC cheese bread. When I say GARLIC, I mean GARLIC!!! YUM!!! We all ate WAY too much. Had good food, good wine, and good company (for the most part, the kids started to get on each others nerves). After we cleaned up the kitchen I got CJ in the tub and the girls went to study buddy, turned on American Idol and started some poker. The first free roll was un-eventful especially because I had so many other things going on. I felt pretty good so I decided to play in the bounty. I knocked out 4 people and finished in the money. Stayed up a little too late so I will probably skip playing tonight, but we will see. Going to look for some ebay stuff right now.

No comments: